I was digging through my old facebook posts…you’ve all heard about the rumors of private messages becoming public on Facebook?
Well,I was digging into my old facebook posts from 2009 and while I didn’t find any private messages, I did come across this one. I thought it was funny. Remember the game 25 things? I think a lot of us did it at the time. Anyway…you were to post a list of 25 random things about you. This was my list of 25 things. Remember, this was 2009. January 30th 2009 to be exact. This was before the shop was but a sparkle in my eye:)
1. I don’t really know how Irish I am.
2. I am addicted to my Iphone. The Shazam app especially.
3. I found out a few hours ago (are you smarter than a 5th grader for DS) that I don’t know what a Prime number is.
4. My first car (I shared with my sister) was a 1980 Ford Thunderbird. Both doors worked until Mike Zamacona crashed it on Beam and White Bear Avenue. From then on we had to get in and out the passenger door.
5. I have an awful memory. I don’t remember much.
6. We used to have great New Year’s Eve parties in high school when our parents were away. There is a VHS tape somewhere.
7. I have a great idea for a book.
8. I can’t build anything cool with legos
9. I can juggle
10. I love a pontoon ride on a big lake.
11. I stopped drinking pop 6 months ago and I don’t miss it.
12. I make quick decisions
13. I hate to shop
14. I am usually in bed by 9:15
15. I laugh out loud during the first 15 minutes of The Daily Show
16. I wish American Idol was on 3 nights a week
17. I know just enough about politics to annoy people who know a lot.
18. I believe in ghosts.
19. I can’t watch TV game shows, I get too nervous.
20. I have about 20 pairs of shoes and I only wear 2.
21. I am afraid of bees.
22. I went skydiving for my 30th birthday. There is a VHS tape somewhere.
23. I hiked to the bottom of the grand canyon, spent the night, then hiked back up.
24. I love to rearrange the furniture in my house. I do it all the time. Just did it today.
25. My husband and I take golf lessons together once a week during the golf season. I have yet to break 100.
Did you play the 25 questions game? Maybe you should share?